Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lately.

Well, I am happy to report that my camera has a memory card again! And it was perfect timing too. Last Sunday was the start of the world famous Iditarod dogsled race, on Wednesday we had a SPECTACULAR Northern Lights show, and this weekend we had clear blue skies and warm sunshine. All great opportunities for picture taking!

Also, this Thursday my mom is coming to visit for 10 days! I am sure more pics will be up soon from her visit :)

Iditarod 2011. Follow the mushers! http://www.iditarod.com/

And they're off for the 1,000+ mile race to Nome!

Talk about excitement!

A friend called me in the middle of the night telling me to look outside! Unfortunately though, since I was slightly sleepy and unprepared, I didn't get the best pictures. But at least you can get a taste of what I saw! It was incredible!

From my front window!

I am dog sitting these two great pups for a week!

The snow on the flats has turned to sheer ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment