Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall

Well, autumn has definitely arrived in all its glory. It's looking like it won't be much longer before winter rolls around though (there was snow on the Chugach mountains this morning), so I've been trying to get out and enjoy the nice weather while it lasts. I've done a bit of berry picking for lingonberries, high bush cranberries, and currants, and Mary and I drove down to Seward last weekend for a final "hurrah!" before she moves up to Unalakleet. So, here is a hodgepodge of some of those pics! I hope everyone is doing well!

Lingonberries from Houston!
Beautiful fall colors in my back yard.
Playing with Osa and Kiana in the back yard. They'll be leaving in a couple of weeks when Mary moves to UNK. I'm going to miss those pups!
Our tiny little cabin in Seward.
Resurrection Bay, Seward.
So many cool murals in Seward!
Exit Glacier in Seward.
It's huge!
We took the tram up the mountain at Alyeska. Beautiful scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment